Thank you for completing the Chaminade College Preparatory Middle School online admissions application.
If you would like to check if required documents/forms have been received by the Admissions Office, please follow the instructions below. ONLINE APPLICATION CHECKLIST TRACKER
- To check if your application materials have been received, please go to the Middle School Admissions Application Login Page here.
- Login using your User ID and Password.
- If you have forgotten your User ID and/or Password, click on the link provided on the login page.
- Once you have logged in, under the section “My Forms”, click on “View Status” to see the status of receipt of your supporting application materials.
- Items that have been received and processed by the school are marked “Complete”. Items marked “Pending” remain outstanding.
Please forward your missing documents/forms to the Admissions Office and/or follow up with your school, for the documents/forms they are responsible for submitting, as outlined below.
SUBMIT TO THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE
SUBMIT TO YOUR CURRENT SCHOOL
- Student Questionnaire and Essay form and a 2” by 2” photo
- Copy of Baptismal and First Communion Certificates(if Catholic)
- Copy of current immunizations
- Teacher Recommendation
- Principal Recommendation
- Student Transcripts Request Form
Required forms may be downloaded from the online application landing page here