KAIROS IS OPEN TO ALL SENIORS. The Kairos Retreat experience is a special time to reflect on who you are and who you want to be. As a Catholic-Marianist school, we believe that in order to form our faith, we must take time to reflect and listen, to better understand God’s call in our lives.
KAIROS will be VIRTUAL. In the event that Los Angeles County changes it's COVID -19 Guidelines, the last two retreats may switch to a hybrid format.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: All retreats have a different registration deadline (see below) and will close at midnight on that date.
Note: Click each retreat below to see who will be attending
- K1 # 184 – Wed. Feb. 24 – Sat. Feb. 27, 2021 (VIRTUAL) DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 1/22
- K2 # 185 – Tue. Mar. 9 – Fri., Mar. 12, 2021 (VIRTUAL) DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 1/29
- K3 #186 – Wed. Mar. 24 – Sat. Mar. 27, 2021 (VIRTUAL, with the possibility of HYBRID) DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 2/12
- K4 #187 Mon. Apr. 19 – Thu., Apr. 22, 2021 (VIRTUAL, with the possibility of HYBRID) DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 3/12
ALL KAIROS PARTICIPANTS ARE EXPECTED TO PARTICIPATE ALL FOUR DAYS OF THE RETREAT.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE AVAILABLE THE FOLLOWING TIMES ON YOUR RETREAT DATES:
Retreat Day 1 - 1:00PM - 6:00PM
Retreat Day 2 - 8:30AM - 6:00PM
Retreat Day 3 - 8:30AM - 6:00PM
Retreat Day 4 - 8:30AM - 2:00PM
Kairos Parent Meeting (mandatory)
Parent meeting will be held via Zoom, you will be emailed the link.
Please choose ONE of the following dates to attend. DATE YOU CHOOSE MUST BE AT LEAST THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO FIRST DAY YOUR STUDENT WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE RETREAT:
- Wed. Jan. 20 at 7pm (suggested for K1)
- Tue. Jan. 26 at 3pm (suggested for K1)
- Tue. Feb. 2 at 7pm (suggested for K2)
- Thu. 2/11 at 3pm (suggested for K2 or K3)
- Tue. 2/16 at 7pm (suggested for K3)
- Wed. 3/17 at 3pm (suggested for K4)
- Thu. 3/18 at 7pm (suggested for K4)