You will need to submit:
1. Your year-end paystub for all jobs worked in 2020. This is the last check issued in 2020. If you are receiving Social Security, unemployment or disability compensation, you will need to submit a copy of these stubs.
2. If self-employed, send the first two pages of your 2019 IRS Form 1040, Schedules C, and E if applicable unless this was previously submitted to Chaminade or Form 1120 for Corporation with 25% or more ownership.
3. A copy of your mortgage statement, home equity statement or page 1 of your rental agreement.
4. Documentation regarding child support — court documents or check copy.
5. Support documentation for receipt of CalFresh, SNAP or Section 8 housing assistance.
6. By Tuesday, March 16, 2021, submit a complete copy of your 2020 STATE and FEDERAL tax return including all schedules and business tax returns, such as K1’s and 1120 for Corporations. These are submitted directly through the FAST system.
7. A copy of your 2020 W2 and/or 1099 for all jobs worked.
The above documents will be needed for all adults in the household and should be submitted directly to FAST no later than Friday, January 8, 2021. Additional documents not limited to credit reports and/or IRS tax transcripts may be requested at the time of review.