You will need to submit:
1. Your year-end paystub for all jobs worked in 2021. This is the last check issued in 2021. If you are receiving Social Security, unemployment or disability compensation, you will need to submit a copy of these stubs.
2. If self-employed, send the first two pages of your 2020 IRS Form 1040, Schedules 1, A, C, and E if applicable unless this was previously submitted to Chaminade and Form 1120 for Corporation with 25% or more ownership.
3. A copy of your mortgage statement, home equity statement or page 1 of your rental agreement.
4. Documentation regarding child support — court documents or check copy.
5. Support documentation for receipt of Cal Fresh, SNAP or Section 8 housing assistance.
The above documents will be needed for all adults in the household and should be submitted directly to FAST no later than Friday, January 14, 2022. Additional documents not limited to credit reports and/or IRS tax transcripts may be requested at the time of review.
6. By Tuesday, March 15, 2022, submit a complete copy of your 2021 W2 or 1099’s, 2021 STATE and FEDERAL tax return including all schedules and business tax returns, such as K1’s and 1120 for Corporations. These are submitted directly through the FAST system.
It is recommended that you print the Document Guide and Checklist found above the FAST link.