High School Open House
Open house for prospective families with students going into 9-12 grade. All are welcome.
Contact Esther Bonino-Bennett with questions.
Join us at Open House and get to know us better!
Learn how our we inspire students to love, learn and lead though our
Catholic and Marianist traditions of a living faith, academic excellence and moral responsibility.
During your visit you will:
No Reservation is Necessary!
- Take a campus tour and see our amazing facilities including the Tutor Family Center for the Performing Arts
- Meet our teachers, students and parents.
- Visit academic departments and learn about our curriculum and Technology Integration Program.
- Visit our athletic facilities and meet our coaches.
- Attend information sessions on the admissions process and financial assistance; our guidance and counseling services, and our curriculum.
- Attend classroom demonstrations in math, world languages and our AP Capstone program.
- See special performances by our aerial, cheer, dance, choral and instrumental music programs.
- See a special performance of our fall drama production on the Tutor Center stage.
- Talk to admissions and financial assistance representatives.
- Stop by our clubs and activities fair to learn about our co-curricular and extracurricular programs.