The purpose of the Parents’ Association:
- To promote and foster a spirit of fellowship and family spirit among the parents of Chaminade. Family Spirit is characterized by hospitality, openness, respect and belonging.
- To further Chaminade’s Marianist heritage by encouraging and enhancing parent engagement through sponsorship of annual social events and service projects (i.e. Used Uniform Sales, Winter Wonderland, Game Night, and Teacher Appreciation Week).
- To promote a strong sense of community in partnership with Chaminade and the Office of Advancement by participating in appropriate events (i.e. Volunteer Mixers).
- To support student organizations by sponsoring events and activities that enrich student life and experiences (i.e. Homecoming Food Fest, Chaminade Family Spirit Scholarships).
- To encourage the Chaminade school tradition of two campuses, one school.
The Association’s members are the parents or guardians of currently enrolled Chaminade College Preparatory (CCP) students or parents of Chaminade Alumni.