Throughout our history as a Catholic Marianist school, Chaminade College Preparatory has periodically undergone an examination of its mission, priorities, and role in the broader community. We are pleased to share with you the key strategic priorities the Chaminade Board of Directors has approved, including:
- Animate our Catholic, Marianist mission
- Elevate faculty and staff development
- Advance curricular excellence
- Prepare students for success
- Align campus facilities with program needs
- Ensure continued financial stability
We invite you to learn about the goals and objectives we have identified to address each of our strategic plan priorities. Together they commit to and fulfill our mission to inspire young people to love, learn, and lead through our Catholic and Marianist traditions of a living faith, academic excellence, and moral responsibility.