Middle School Campus Ministry
Middle School Campus Ministry sets a foundation for students to learn how to grow in the Catholic Marianist Tradition. Students receive guidance in their faith-formation experience through the collaborative work of the Religion Department and of the Office of Campus Ministry. Our goal is to provide opportunities that will help the members of the school community gain a deeper sense of self, to experience a love for God, and embrace the Marianist mission of bringing Jesus to the world through Mary by offering Eucharistic Liturgies, Sacrament of Reconciliation, Prayer Services, Retreats, RCIA, Apostolic Works, and Spiritual Formation.
Campus Ministry is rooted in the Marianist Charism and supports the school community’s growth in the following areas:
- People of Faith- as spiritual individuals, Mariainst carry out God’s will in service to others. Our gospel-based faith calls us to follow the example of Mary and be thoughtful, active, growing, joyful, life-giving, and transformational while building on tradition and engaging the mind and heart.
- Leaders in Mission- The Mariainist Mission is to bring Christ to the world. Marianists are committed to the poor and marginalized, they work toward the greater good, understand times, educate for life, proclaim the gospel and develop agents of change.
- Followers of Mary- Marianists view Mary as the model of love, empathy and discipleship. Just as Mary gave birth to Jesus, Marianists seek to bring the presence of Jesus to life within themselves following the example of Mary as the nurturer of life.
- People of Community- Marianists believe that living, praying and supporting one another in community enriches their faith and strengthens their ability to meet world challenges; especially problems associated with poverty and ignorance.
- People of Inclusivity- Marianists are open to all - men, women, lay, religious - as partners on the journey. Through solidarity with others, it is the Marianist Mission to work towards a common unity by welcoming all and respecting each other’s differences.