NetClassroom workstation minimum browser requirements
Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 8 or Mozilla’s Firefox browser 3.0 or higher on a Pentium II or higher workstation.
Mozilla’s Firefox browser 1.5, revisions .01 and higher (i.e.1.5.03) or Firefox 2.0 on Mac OS X 10.1.x.
Note: Other browsers may not display or operate correctly. Safari is not supported.
If you encounter any problems please call:
High School: Nancy Leone (818) 347-8300
Middle School: Joyce Bolen (818) 363-8127
Directions for Using NetClassroom
NetClassroom allows Parents to:
- View student schedules
- View grades
- View percentages or points of assignments
- View report cards
- NetClassroom is available from any computer with Internet access, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Grades are available to parents as soon as they are entered by teachers. We recommend that you check your child’s grades on a regular basis
- If you are already logged in to this website, click the orange button at the top of this page or in your browser's address field, type http://netclassroom.chaminade.org/netclassroom7
- If you are not already logged in, on the NetClassroom logon screen, enter your network user name and the password you have been given by the school
- NetClassroom can also be accessed through the link on the top of all pages on this website.
- You might want to save this location on your browser's Favorites for future access