If you are using Internet Explorer 10 or 11, please use compatibility mode to view NetClasroom pages.
For more information on how to engage Internet Explorer 10's compatibility mode, please visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-10
To turn on Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 11:
1. Click the Tools button , and then click Compatibility View settings.
2. Under Add this website, enter the URL of the site you want to add to the list, and then tap or click Add.
NetClassroom workstation minimum browser requirements
Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 8 or Mozilla’s Firefox browser 3.0 or higher on a Pentium II or higher workstation.
Mozilla’s Firefox browser 1.5, revisions .01 and higher (i.e.1.5.03) or Firefox 2.0 on Mac OS X 10.1.x.
Note: Other browsers may not display or operate correctly. Safari is not supported.
If you encounter any problems please call:
High School: Nancy Leone (818) 347-8300
Middle School: Melissa Reyes (818) 363-8127
Directions for Using NetClassroom
NetClassroom allows Parents to:
- View student schedules
- View grades
- View percentages or points of assignments
- View report cards
- NetClassroom is available from any computer with Internet access, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Grades are available to parents as soon as they are entered by teachers. We recommend that you check your child’s grades on a regular basis
- If you are already logged in to this website, click the orange button at the top of this page or in your browser's address field, type http://netclassroom.chaminade.org/netclassroom7
- If you are not already logged in, on the NetClassroom logon screen, enter your network user name and the password you have been given by the school
- NetClassroom can also be accessed through the link on the top of all pages on this website.
- You might want to save this location on your browser's Favorites for future access