Thank you for your interest in Chaminade College Preparatory High School.
Transfer applications are considered for admission to the 10th and 11th grades for the fall semester.
We do not generally consider transfer applications to the 12th grade or mid-year transfer applications to the second semester.
Transfer applicants are encouraged to apply by the application deadline in January.
We will consider transfers on an ongoing basis past our enrollment deadline in March, on a space available basis.
A transfer applicant must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average (no grades lower than C), to be considered for admission to Chaminade.
If you meet the above criteria and wish to make application to transfer to Chaminade:
- Go to the High School Admissions webpage at http://www.chaminade.org/hs/admissions and complete the online application
- Print the required recommendations and the transcript request form and forward them to your current school
- Complete the student questionnaire & essay and send to the Admissions Office
- If Catholic, forward the Pastor recommendation to your parish
- Send a copy of your current immunizations to the Admissions Office
Once all required documents and forms have been received, you will be contacted for an interview.
If you have any questions, please contact the High School Admissions Office.
Esther Bonino Bennett, M.Ed.
Director of Admissions
Chaminade College Preparatory
7500 Chaminade Avenue
West Hills, CA 91304
Phone: (818) 347-8300
Fax: (818) 444-7965